Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/amazingd/public_html/belgravedental.com/plugins/system/SEOSimple/SEOSimple.php on line 80
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/amazingd/public_html/belgravedental.com/plugins/system/SEOSimple/SEOSimple.php on line 84
Strict Standards: Non-static method JSite::getMenu() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/amazingd/public_html/belgravedental.com/plugins/system/SEOSimple/SEOSimple.php on line 168
Strict Standards: Non-static method JApplication::getMenu() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/amazingd/public_html/belgravedental.com/includes/application.php on line 539
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/amazingd/public_html/belgravedental.com/plugins/system/SEOSimple/SEOSimple.php on line 168
Led by Practice Principal Dr Raj Gogna, the Belgrave Dental Practice is one of London’s premier dental practices.
Over almost 50 years of operation, Belgrave Dental Practice is proud to have provided a range of high-quality, professional services to thousands of happy customers.
Why Choose Us
- Our Belgrave branch has been in operation for 46 years and our other dental practice, Chingford Mount, has been open for 75 years, with both clinics having treated thousands of satisfied customers.
- Most of our team have undergone extensive postgraduate training, so you can be assured you are being treated by the very best.
- The relaxing, comfortable environment inherent in our practice provides an ideal setting for our team to deliver excellent patient care.
- Our dentists, nurses and staff regularly undertake training to keep their skills up-to-date and are members of their relevant professional organisations.
- We regularly ask our customers for feedback, and more importantly, we listen.
- In our practice, we work hard to ensure the highest standards of cross infection control and cleanliness.
- For nervous patients or those with dental phobias, we can offer sedation.
- Our practice is accredited by HSA, BUPA and other leading insurers.
- We are accredited by Investors in People and are members of the BDA Good Practice Scheme.
What to Expect
- We regularly assess you dental health to ensure any problems are monitored, future issues are prevented and your needs are always met.
- To ensure you are fully informed and able to make decisions regarding your own dental health, you receive a fee estimate along with a written, personalised treatment plan.
- We are transparent with our fees at all times and are sensitive to your budget needs, providing options to help you adhere to it.
- We do our utmost to see you at your appointed time, every time.
Our services include:
- Dental examinations
- Dental hygiene
- Emergency dental treatment
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Porcelain veneers
- Ceramic crowns
- Dental implants
- Dentures and bridges
- Tooth whitening
- Smile makeovers
- Facial rejuvenation
- Oral surgery
London’s Premier Award-Winning Practice
Our number one aim is to restore and create healthy-looking, natural smiles for our patients; we are fully committed to maintaining and improving your dental health. We provide top-quality customer service and offer a variety of treatments, always using the latest techniques and equipment available.
Our practice is led by accredited specialist prosthodontist, Principal Dentist Dr Raj Gogna, and includes general dentists, an orthodontist, a periodontist, an endodontist, an oral surgeon, dental hygienists and a facial aesthetic practitioner. Over the 24 years he has been Practice Principal, Dr Gogna has developed the practice from a small clinic to a modern, multi-disciplinary centre.
You can always expect our dedicated, accomplished team of dentists and dental specialists to provide you with the very best care and service. Our specialists are all on the UK General Dental Council's Register of Accredited Specialists, while our staff are members of their relevant professional and specialist organisations. Our reception staff and dental nurses are welcoming, friendly and carefully trained to ensure your expectations are met.
Dr Raj Gogna
BDS (Hons), LDS, DGDP, MGDSRCS (Eng.), MSc, FFGDP (UK)
Accredited Specialist in Prosthodontics
Principal Dentist for the London Cosmetic Dentistry Partnership
Since graduating from the University of Manchester in 1984, Dr Raj Gogna has gained over 25 years’ experience in general and cosmetic dentistry. He has received the MGDS Diploma from the Royal College of Surgeons (1995), obtained an MSc in Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics (1996) and is a Registered Specialist in Prosthodontics with the General Dental Council (2002). In 2003, he was awarded the highest level of recognition from the Royal College of Surgeons in general dental practice: the Fellowship in General Dental Practice.
Dr Pratik Sharma
BDS (Hons) MFDS RCS (Ed), MSc, MOrth RCS (Ed), FDS (Orth) RCS (Ed)
Accredited Specialist in Orthodontics
Dr Nick Vyas,
BDS, MSc (Periodontology), FDS (Periodontology/Oral Medicine), RCSEd. Cert.Implantology
Accredited Specialist in Periodontics
Ntelis, DipDS (Athens, Greece) 2003, MSc in Endodontics (London) 2007
Dr Vince Chen
BDS (London), MJDF RCS (England)
Dr Poonam Ram
EDH, Dip HE.
BSc Hons., Dip HE.
Our facilities are meticulously maintained with your safety and comfort as our priority and include:
- Sterilisation and cross infection control in compliance with HTM-01 05 Best Practice
- Private consultation rooms
- Information videos for patients in waiting rooms and surgeries
- A digital shade taking unit
- Digital x-rays, OPG and intraoral cameras
- Florida Probes for digital periodontal pocket measurement
- Treatment and access for the disabled
- Well-designed, bright treatment rooms with the best quality equipment and instruments
- Fully-equipped modern dental surgeries
- Velopex Air Abrasion Units to aid in minimal intervention dentistry
- A multi-disciplinary team that provides you with access to a variety of treatments.
We also offer:
- Modern, comfortable areas for patients
- Air conditioning
- Newspapers and magazines
- iPods for during treatment
- iPads with Wi-Fi access
- DVD glasses for watching videos during treatment
- Dental care information leaflets
- Informational DVDs on dental treatments
- Email/text reminders.
We use several tooth whitening treatments, including:
- Day White
- Night White.
To find out which treatment option is right for you, speak to our experienced dentists.
Porcelain Veneers and Cosmetic Dentistry
Our practice thrives on its reputation for providing quality cosmetic dentistry procedures. We use laboratories proven to produce the best results and only the highest-quality materials to allow us to closely match the natural colour of your teeth.
Our practice offers the following orthodontic options:
- Removable braces
- Fixed braces (‘Clarity’)
- Lingual braces (‘Incognito’)
- Inman Aligner.
Our surgeons can apply dental implants if you have a missing tooth or where any teeth have been lost. We work with established, well-known systems that we have used for several years: the Ankylos and Straumann systems. When we are finished, you can use the implants as you would your own teeth and the results will be natural-looking.
Payment options include:
- Pay as you go (cash and credit cards accepted)
- Denplan membership
- 0% finance over 12 months
- Finance plans with interest if credit is over 12 months.
We encourage you to visit our main website for more information about our services and our latest special offers. Alternatively, please call with any enquiries.